TRAVEL CHANNEL SPECIAL
For everyone who saw us on the Travel Channel’s “Food Paradise: Seafood Paradise 2”, we are offering FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the U.S. for our Hot Sauce and Seasoning Pack.
Shop San Pedro Fish Market at these Fine Locations
San Pedro Fish Market – World Famous Seafood
San Pedro Fish Market is a family oriented destination located in Port’s O’ Call in the Port of Los Angeles. We are proud that millions of customers visit our World Famous Seafood Restaurant each year. A majority of these customers visit us multiple times in a year. And for that, we want to thank our loyal customers and their families. The seating and atmosphere provides a perfect setting to enjoy a delicious meal with your loved ones. For those that are unable to visit us in person, we offer the ability to order your favorite fresh seafood items online and delivered overnight to your home. You can now enjoy our World Famous Shrimp Trays at home by shopping the seafood or frozen sections at grocery stores near you.
In over a half century since we started, here’s a short list of the accomplishments we are proud to share with the community of San Pedro:
- We are the largest Fish Market / Restaurant in Southern California and of one of the largest in the entire Country with seating for nearly 3000 and over 1 million served in the last 12 months.
- We draw seafood lovers from all over the country, from every walk of life and every demographic. Take a look at our Facebook, Yelp and YouTube pages and see for yourself- we have fans in at least 38 states!
- We co-host the World’s Largest Lobster Festival drawing tens of thousands of visitors to San Pedro every year since 1999.
- We’ve been awarded 4 Guinness World Records for our work on the Lobster Festival.
- We were privileged to host Grammy Award-winner Mumford & Sons on their Railroad Revival Tour, which also drew thousands into San Pedro.
- We employ over 100 local residents with starting pay well above minimum wage while also offering healthcare, 401k and paid vacations.
- For hundreds of local kids, San Pedro Fish Market was their first job. Many have come back to thank us for the invaluable lessons of hard work and responsibility that carried them into successful careers as doctors, teachers, nurses, attorneys, accountants, longshoremen, police officers, POLA workers and even as an L.A. City Councilman.
- We support many local organizations in San Pedro, including the YWCA, Boys and Girls Club, Mary Star, Holy Trinity, San Pedro High School, POLA High School and dozens of other non-profits.
- We are moving to make San Pedro nationally synonymous with fine seafood by launching our World Famous Shrimp Trays into retail stores. San Pedro Fish can be found in over 800 grocery stores across six states and we’re growing! These include Safeway, Food4Less, Sam’s Club as well as others.
Visit to Alt 98.7 FM’s The Woody Show and The Big Boy Show on 92.3 FM – 8/20/2105
Since 1999, San Pedro Fish Market has helped to prepare and serve lobsters for the Port of Los Angles Annual Lobster Festival and Music Event.
In that time it’s not only become the largest event of its kind in the world, we’ve also been awarded Four Guinness World Records.
This year’s 2015 Lobsterfest will be just as spectacular and we’re starting to spread the word early by appearing with our new partners: Alt 98.7 FM’s The Woody Show and The Big Boy Show on 92.3 FM.
This morning we delivered Lobster Meals to both shows and met some great people at the studios.
Visit www.lobsterfest.com for more info on the event and our social media pages for pics from today’s visit.
San Pedro Scholarship Video Contest
- We offered Scholarships to LA Harbor High School Students for participating in a YouTube Video Contest. Check out our blog for contest rules and recent press coverage!
- Congrats to the Scholarship Winners that were announced March 20th at San Pedro Fish Market.