WELCOME TO THE WORLD FAMOUS
SAN PEDRO FISH MARKET
Often referred to as the Disneyland of seafood, San Pedro Fish Market and Restaurant was founded in 1982. Our original store was actually called Vista Seafood and opened in 1957. Both specialized in delivering fresh seafood to seafood lovers. The three original founders were Mackey Ungaro, his son Henry and his nephew Tommy Amalfitano. In the late 60’s we relocated to the waterfront and eventually changed our name to what it is now: The San Pedro Fish Market. We are still a family owned and operated business; there are currently 3 generations of us working here.
Our signature seafood seasoning is a secret recipe developed over 20 years ago when we transformed ourselves from being a Fish Market and entered the Seafood Restaurant business. We use approximately 200 -300 lbs of our Seafood Seasoning per month during our peak season, drawing 10,000 to 15,000 customers weekly through our doors. Customers come from miles around to enjoy fresh seafood and watch the cruise ships pass in front of our waterfront patio.