2. All food and beverage prices are subject to a service charge and sales tax in accordance with the State Board of Equalization Regulation #1603.
3. No Beverage is permitted to be brought in by engager, his guests, or invitees.
4. In arranging for private function, the expected attendance must be specified at the time of reservation. The attendance (for food functions) must be definitely specified 72 hours prior to the function. The number you provide us with will be considered a guarantee, not subject to reduction, for which you will be charged, even if less attend. If catering office is not advised, the expected figure will automatically become your guarantee, and charges will be made accordingly. We will set-up seating and prepare the food 10% over that guaranteed for parties of 100 or less, and 5% over guarantee for parties of 100 or more.
5. Under no circumstances may the engager be permitted to take food of beverage from the premises before, during or after the event.
6. The restaurant is not responsible for the damage or loss of any merchandise or articles left on our premises before, during or after the event.
7. Any repair cost of replacement cost due to damages will be assumed by the engager. A $300 refundable deposit is required two weeks prior to the event.
8. Events closing after the scheduled departure time will be subject to management’s cost per half hour labor charges.
9. Wedding cakes, flowers, party favors, decorations, bands, DJs ECT. may arrive no earlier than three hours prior to the scheduled guest arrival time. There is no storage available on the premises.
The Restaurant reserves the right to obtain security guards for social functions at the engager’s expense. One guard for each 100 guests; check with us for current labor rates. Management reserves the right to inspect the room at any time.
Deposits for banquet rooms are required upon confirmation of reservations. Deposits will be deducted form the total cost of the function. The deposit is not refundable nor is it transferable. The amount of the deposit is based on the type of event. Payment is required 72 hours prior to function in the format of cash, cashier’s check, or money order. Any balance owing is due at the conclusion of the function.
Party favors may be brought in with approval of the catering office. The engager is solely responsible for setting out favors. Candles must be approved by the LA City Fire Dept.
BANQUET ROOM TIMES:
Lunch: 11:00 am – 4:00pm
Dinner: 6:00pm – 12:00am
Menu Prices are per person unless otherwise stated. Private buffets are based on the menu selection.
Served Meals: one entree only for all guests; except for substitutions in cases of dietary or religious reasons. The number of substitutions must be determined three days prior to the function. The alternate entree may not exceed 10% of the final guest guarantee. Sales Tax and Gratuity not included.
BEVERAGES: Complete bar service of distilled spirits, liqueurs, wines, beer and soft drinks may be provided for any event (either on a host or no host basis). All beverages must be provided by the Restaurant. A bartender charge of $50.00 will apply if a minimum of $150.00 in net beverage sales is not achieved. Wine lists are available upon request.
Seating may be set up for round tables of 8 or 10 guests each. A formal head table may be provided if required; the dance floor is standard with most social events. The banquet office will provide a seating diagram if you plan to assign your guests to numbered tables.
If the engager wishes to change linen colors he/she has specified in the contract, the catering office must be notified at least one week prior to the function.