Your privacy is very important to us when you shop with http://www.sanpedrofish.com/.
We will NEVER release any of your personal information to outside parties. All purchases made on our site are encrypted with 128 bit SSL security and cannot be intercepted by outside parties.
What information do we collect?
The information we gather from customers enables us to personalize and improve our services, and to allow our users to set up a user account and make purchases via the Site. We collect the following types of information from our customers:
- We collect information from you when you register on the Site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another Site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, you can opt-out at any time.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include San Pedro Fish Market suppliers. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Changes to our policy