Due to the nature of our fish processing, location, and shipping situation, we only ship fresh seafood next day air four days per week, Mon-Thurs, excluding major holidays and frozen seafood 2nd day air three days per week. All orders will be shipped the following business day unless you contact us via phone to schedule otherwise. Frozen seafood shipped two day air will only be shipped Mon-Wed. The following example is provided for your understanding:
Orders placed on a Monday will be shipped the next day on Tuesday.
Orders placed on a Tuesday will be shipped the next day on Wednesday.
Fresh and non-perishable orders placed on a Wednesday will be shipped the next day on Thursday. Frozen will be shipped the following Monday unless otherwise specified.
Orders placed on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be shipped on Monday.*
It is possible to ship Friday, but there is an additional surcharge for Saturday deliveries.
Our shipments are shipped through UPS. All our shipments are insured under UPS Insurance Policy for priority overnight services. UPS insurance does not cover acts of God, terrorism, weather, and other unexpected and unusual events.
If you have any further questions regarding our shipping policy, please call us at (310) 832-4251.
- We ship using UPS to deliver your seafood order.
- We use the shipping address that you provide us. Minor details can be the cause of major stress. Please take a moment to validate that the information you provided is correct (i.e. spelling, unit number, zip code, state, etc.). San Pedro Fish Market will not be held liable for misrouted packages resulting from incorrect shipping information provided by you.
- We ship Monday – Thursday. If Saturday delivery is necessary, we are happy to help! Orders shipping Friday for Saturday delivery will require you to contact our Customer Service department to validate availability for your area. There is also an additional fee.
- All orders received Monday – Thursday before 4pm will ship the next business day. Orders placed after will be shipped the following Monday.
- UPS will deliver your seafood before 12PM, in most areas. Depending on your location, or during busy holiday seasons, your package can arrive later in the day. If shipping to a business, please make arrangements if it is closed during lunch hours.
Shipping Non-Perishable Items:
- Non Perishable items will be shipped ground unless otherwise selected in the shipping options is selected.
Things to Consider:
During colder seasons, please be mindful of this. In most cases, your package will arrive in perfect condition. However, if your package is held up along the way due to foul weather conditions, neither we nor UPS will be held liable.
- Special Events: When planning your special event, waiting until the last minute is not a good plan. Place your order early and we will arrange specific delivery dates. We can make suggestions for your important event based on the best seasonal selections available.
- Holidays: We understand that the season of giving is often a busy and challenging time. Because you are selecting perishable seafood for your celebration or as a gift, we urge you to notify your recipient and confirm they will be home during the expected delivery time. It can still be an item of surprise, but because a signature is not required (in most cases), some people are not looking for their surprise package and will let the box sit outside for an extended amount of time, leaving the items to thaw and spoil.
For further questions about ordering and delivery schedule, please contact our Customer Service Team who are ready to answer any questions and to assist you.
CAN I SHIP TO A P.O. BOX ?
Sorry, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. If asking for Friday delivery, please be sure your order is being shipped to a residential address.
Shipping To A Business or Place of Work
You can have your order shipped to a business address or place of work, but please keep in mind that UPS only gives an estimated time of delivery. If this package is for a special event or for Friday Delivery we ask that you please send it to a residential address so the package doesn’t sit waiting beyond the intended overnight shipping time period.
HOW CAN I SEND A FRESH SEAFOOD ORDER AS A GIFT ?
Easy! Order as you would for yourself and designate the proper shipping address during the check-out process. We will gladly put a gift card in any gift box. Please tell us what you want to say in the special instructions section at the bottom of the checkout page and we’ll handle the rest.
Can I order large quantities from San Pedro Fish Market?
We love special orders! For discounts on large quantities or orders over 50 pounds, call us at the Fish Market and we’ll look forward to making a special arrangement with you.