0
a picture of a shopping basket showing the current number of items in the user's cart - 0

History

Founded by Mackey Ungaro, his son Henry, and his nephew Tommy Amalfitano, San Pedro Fish Market opened the doors to its first location in 1956, originally called Vista Seafood. Then, in the late 60’s, Vista Seafood was relocated to our beautiful waterfront location, and renamed the San Pedro Fish Market and Restaurant. Today, 3 generations later, we continue the tradition of serving fresh seafood to the local community, and hope to continue doing so for many generations to come.

1955

Mackey Ungaro opens Vista Seafood, a small corner store in the heart of San Pedro on 9th and Meyler. Here, he sells fresh fish to the locals from ice chests, and eventually puts his son, Henry Ungaro, and family friend Tommy Amalfitano in charge when they were just 15 years old.