ENJOY OUR WORLD FAMOUS
SHRIMP TRAY AT HOME!
48oz & 24oz
NOW AVAILABLE IN GROCERY
STORES NEAR YOU!
Now you can enjoy the quality and taste of San Pedro Fish Market’s World Famous Shrimp Tray, at home! Easy preparation. Ready in just 10 minutes. Perfect on the stove top or in the microwave.
Shop San Pedro Fish Market at these Fine Locations
San Pedro Fish Market – World Famous Seafood
San Pedro Fish Market is a family oriented destination located in Port’s O’ Call in the Port of Los Angeles. We are proud that millions of customers visit our World Famous Seafood Restaurant each year. A majority of these customers visit us multiple times in a year. And for that, we want to thank our loyal customers and their families. The seating and atmosphere provides a perfect setting to enjoy a delicious meal with your loved ones. For those that are unable to visit us in person, we offer the ability to order your favorite fresh seafood items online and delivered overnight to your home. You can now enjoy our World Famous Shrimp Trays at home by shopping the seafood or frozen sections at grocery stores near you.
In over a half century since we started, here’s a short list of the accomplishments we are proud to share with the community of San Pedro:
- We are the largest Fish Market / Restaurant in Southern California and of one of the largest in the entire Country with seating for nearly 3000 and over 1.2 million served in the last 12 months.
- We draw seafood lovers from all over the country, from every walk of life and every demographic. Take a look at our Facebook, Yelp and YouTube pages and see for yourself- we have fans in at least 38 states!
- San Pedro Fish Market Ranked #5 of the ‘Most Popular U.S. Restaurants’ on Instagram, 2015 and 2106.
- We co-host the World’s Largest Lobster Festival drawing tens of thousands of visitors to San Pedro every year since 1999.
- We’ve been awarded 4 Guinness World Records for our work on the Lobster Festival.
- We were privileged to host Grammy Award-winner Mumford & Sons on their Railroad Revival Tour, which also drew thousands into San Pedro.
- We employ over 100 local residents with starting pay well above minimum wage while also offering healthcare, 401k and paid vacations.
- For hundreds of local kids, San Pedro Fish Market was their first job. Many have come back to thank us for the invaluable lessons of hard work and responsibility that carried them into successful careers as doctors, teachers, nurses, attorneys, accountants, longshoremen, police officers, POLA workers and even as an L.A. City Councilman.
- We support many local organizations in San Pedro, including the YWCA, Boys and Girls Club, Mary Star, Holy Trinity, San Pedro High School, POLA High School and dozens of other non-profits.
- We are moving to make San Pedro nationally synonymous with fine seafood by launching our World Famous Shrimp Trays into retail stores. San Pedro Fish can be found in several grocery stores: WinCo, Stater Bros and Food4Less, as well as others.
San Pedro Scholarship Video Contest
Congratulations to the 2017 San Pedro Fish Market Scholarship Winners:
2017 Scholarship Winners
Alisia Gutierrez, MSHS
Ryann Lozano, SPHS
Fernanda Soto, Banning HS
Anna Vidovich, POLAH
To watch all videos, click here: YouTube Video Contest.